John Engle is a merchant banker and author living in the Chicago area. His company, Almington Capital, invests in both early-stage venture capital and in public equities. His writing has been featured in a number of academic journals, as well as the blogs of the Heartland Institute, Grassroot Institute, and Tenth Amendment Center. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland and the University of Oxford, John’s first book, Trinity Student Pranks: A History of Mischief and Mayhem, was published in September 2013.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Conservative Pundit Complex is Drowning Us All January 20, 2017
- Why Hillary Clinton Lost January 20, 2017
- Gambian President Jammeh Refuses to Resign after Barrow Inaugurated January 20, 2017
- Being Libertarian To Announce New Streaming Media Venture Being LiberTV January 19, 2017
- Selling Libertarianism: What You’re Doing Wrong January 19, 2017