John Engle is a merchant banker and author living in the Chicago area. His company, Almington Capital, invests in both early-stage venture capital and in public equities. His writing has been featured in a number of academic journals, as well as the blogs of the Heartland Institute, Grassroot Institute, and Tenth Amendment Center. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland and the University of Oxford, John’s first book, Trinity Student Pranks: A History of Mischief and Mayhem, was published in September 2013.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why News Genuinely Sucks & Why Artificial Intelligence Is Going To Need To Fix It February 27, 2017
- Myth and the Making of America February 27, 2017
- The “Quickening”: Another Way of Looking at the Abortion Debate. February 27, 2017
- Why Libertarians Should Support Trump’s Infrastructure Plan February 26, 2017
- And Then, Reality Struck: CPAC 2017 Part Three February 26, 2017