John Engle is a merchant banker and author living in the Chicago area. His company, Almington Capital, invests in both early-stage venture capital and in public equities. His writing has been featured in a number of academic journals, as well as the blogs of the Heartland Institute, Grassroot Institute, and Tenth Amendment Center. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland and the University of Oxford, John’s first book, Trinity Student Pranks: A History of Mischief and Mayhem, was published in September 2013.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Is it a “Right” if Someone Else is Forced to Pay for it? August 21, 2017
- Trump is a President Without a Party – The Right Engle August 21, 2017
- The North Korea Problem August 20, 2017
- Marxism, Nazism and a Potentially Radical Theory for Libertarianism August 20, 2017
- Why You Need To Care Deeply About Internet Surveillance August 19, 2017