John Engle is a merchant banker and author living in the Chicago area. His company, Almington Capital, invests in both early-stage venture capital and in public equities. His writing has been featured in a number of academic journals, as well as the blogs of the Heartland Institute, Grassroot Institute, and Tenth Amendment Center. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland and the University of Oxford, John’s first book, Trinity Student Pranks: A History of Mischief and Mayhem, was published in September 2013.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Combatting Sex Crime Requires Changing How We Police – The Lowdown on Liberty October 21, 2017
- Devastation of the Forests: Government Policy Gone Up in Smoke October 20, 2017
- The American Subsidy: A Reward For Failure – Chapter One October 19, 2017
- The Gun Control Hysteria Is a Form of Public Prayer Which Should be Ignored October 18, 2017
- Freedom Philosophy: On Sexual Assault October 18, 2017