John Engle is a merchant banker and author living in the Chicago area. His company, Almington Capital, invests in both early-stage venture capital and in public equities. His writing has been featured in a number of academic journals, as well as the blogs of the Heartland Institute, Grassroot Institute, and Tenth Amendment Center. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland and the University of Oxford, John’s first book, Trinity Student Pranks: A History of Mischief and Mayhem, was published in September 2013.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why is the Left so Dishonest about Islam? June 24, 2017
- Why Taxation Doesn’t Feel Like Theft – The Lowdown on Liberty June 24, 2017
- In Case You Missed It: Philando Castile, Georgia, London Terror Attack. June 23, 2017
- Why Judd Weiss Is Grossly Wrong On the Johnson/Weld Campaign June 22, 2017
- Doth Protest Too Much: Gooney Tunes June 22, 2017