John Engle is a merchant banker and author living in the Chicago area. His company, Almington Capital, invests in both early-stage venture capital and in public equities. His writing has been featured in a number of academic journals, as well as the blogs of the Heartland Institute, Grassroot Institute, and Tenth Amendment Center. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland and the University of Oxford, John’s first book, Trinity Student Pranks: A History of Mischief and Mayhem, was published in September 2013.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Chief’s Thoughts: Fight the Welfare State with the Same Vigor you do Open-Borders! April 28, 2017
- The Left Hates School Choice And That Makes Them Hypocrites April 28, 2017
- Who will build the roads? April 27, 2017
- Populism and France: A new love story? April 27, 2017
- Shortcuts & Delusions: SEX! Now That I’ve Got Your Attention… April 27, 2017