John Engle is a merchant banker and author living in the Chicago area. His company, Almington Capital, invests in both early-stage venture capital and in public equities. His writing has been featured in a number of academic journals, as well as the blogs of the Heartland Institute, Grassroot Institute, and Tenth Amendment Center. A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland and the University of Oxford, John’s first book, Trinity Student Pranks: A History of Mischief and Mayhem, was published in September 2013.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Libertarian Review of ‘Marshall’ December 12, 2017
- Red Dirt Liberty Report: Inexcusable Political Behavior December 12, 2017
- The Hate for GMO – The Right Engle December 11, 2017
- The Libertarian Catholic Has Incurred the Wrath of Zuckerberg December 11, 2017
- Libertarianism Is About More Than Just Reducing Conflict over Scarce Resources December 9, 2017