I’ve always advocated that there are four steps to you improving your own personal liberty.
– Improving your health: The better your health, the more choices you have available;
– Improving your knowledge: So you understand the choices available to you;
– Improving your skills: More skills means more choices for employment;
– Improving your relationships with others: People can open doors that weren’t open to you before.
So in order improve your skills, learn a new language which cannot only open new employment opportunities but also new places and people. Rocket Languages is having a Black Friday sale, to take part find the links in the image below.
But your knowledge of history, philosophy and economics helps you make better choices about your own life and helps you be a better resource of wisdom for those close to you. Liberty Classroom can make your knowledge grow infinitely, making it a great investment especially at these Black Friday prices, find the link in the image below.
Enjoy your Black Friday with these great deals and improve your personal liberty. For other great gift ideas check out my recommended reading list.
This post was written by Alex Merced.
The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect our views and opinions.
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016