A favorite video of mine from several years ago is where I explain why college kids are unemployed.
Some of the topics touched:
– How policy channeling credit to students pushes up tuition (increasing debt loads).
– How it diverts credit from entrepreneurs who would later hire these students (leaving you unemployed).
– Lack of incentives for those other than you to guide you to marketable skills (leading you making misguided youthful choices).
This article was edited for grammar, style, and spelling, but not for content. The views expressed are that of the author, Alex Merced, exclusively, and do not reflect that of BeingLibertarian.com or Being Libertarian LLC
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016