College Kids: Why You’re Unemployed
A favorite video of mine from several years ago is where I explain why college kids are unemployed.
Some of the topics touched:
– How policy channeling credit to students pushes up tuition (increasing debt loads).
– How it diverts credit from entrepreneurs who would later hire these students (leaving you unemployed).
– Lack of incentives for those other than you to guide you to marketable skills (leading you making misguided youthful choices).
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016