A favorite video of mine from several years ago is where I explain why college kids are unemployed.
Some of the topics touched:
– How policy channeling credit to students pushes up tuition (increasing debt loads).
– How it diverts credit from entrepreneurs who would later hire these students (leaving you unemployed).
– Lack of incentives for those other than you to guide you to marketable skills (leading you making misguided youthful choices).
This post was written by Alex Merced.
The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect our views and opinions.
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016