A lot of socialists like to claim that marketing budgets show how inefficient the free market is. I made a video explaining how marketing costs in fact help markets to function better by:
1. Creating competition, driving innovation in our ability to communicate value.
2. Increasing adoption rates of new ideas.
3. A society that communicates better can resolve disputes better, meaning less violence.
Watch me make this argument in this video:
This article was edited for grammar, style, and spelling, but not for content. The views expressed are that of the author, Alex Merced, exclusively, and do not reflect that of BeingLibertarian.com or Being Libertarian LLC
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016