A lot of socialists like to claim that marketing budgets show how inefficient the free market is. I made a video explaining how marketing costs in fact help markets to function better by:
1. Creating competition, driving innovation in our ability to communicate value.
2. Increasing adoption rates of new ideas.
3. A society that communicates better can resolve disputes better, meaning less violence.
Watch me make this argument in this video:
This post was written by Alex Merced.
The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect our views and opinions.
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016