Free Markets and Marketing Communications
A lot of socialists like to claim that marketing budgets show how inefficient the free market is. I made a video explaining how marketing costs in fact help markets to function better by:
1. Creating competition, driving innovation in our ability to communicate value.
2. Increasing adoption rates of new ideas.
3. A society that communicates better can resolve disputes better, meaning less violence.
Watch me make this argument in this video:
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016