For this week’s edition of Perspectives, we’re switching to an audio format. I do apologize for the audio quality, we should have it cleared up for next week. We discuss the Fall of Aleppo, whether or not the media is covering it fairly, and where to go from here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Nicholas Amato, , Featured Articles, News, Barack Obama, Democratic Party, DNC, DNCLeak, Guccifer 2.0, Hillary Clinton, OFA, Pay To Play, 1
The Guccifer 2.0 document leak on Tuesday, September 13th contained documents and lists of donations from high ranking and...
Thomas J. Eckert, , Featured Articles, Guest Opinions, 2016 Election, 2016 Presidential Election, Democratic Party, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Hillary Clinton, Libertarianism, Republican Party, 0
The unlikely victory that our now President-Elect, Donald Trump, pulled off this week has left many wondering about the...
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Scoring for Liberty: Sports Are A Form of Body Shaming January 19, 2018
- #FakeNews: Trump to Publish His Own Book About His Critics January 18, 2018
- Jeff Flake’s Stalin/Trump Comparison is an Insult to Real Victims of Oppression January 18, 2018
- Empowerment Over Argument January 17, 2018
- “Shitholes”: Trump and His Accusers – Freedom Philosophy January 17, 2018