One year ago, an unattended (yes, I said it) 3 year old boy fell into the enclosure of the...
John Douglas, , Featured Articles, Guest Opinions, capitalism, child labor, children, Minimum Wage, 1
Taxation is literally theft. Most libertarians and conservatives understand this. It is theft because of the involuntary nature of...
Alex Merced, , Economics, Philosophy, adoption, cats, child labor, children, corporations, custodianship, markets, ownership, property rights, 0
In a post on Bleeding Heart Libertarians, property right were discussed in the context of being a ‘collection of...
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Shortcuts & Delusions: We’re All Gonna Die! Part 2 July 20, 2017
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Being Libertarian ‘Going Dark’ in Light of Corporate Readjustment July 19, 2017
- Top 5 Things The Left Does That Tick Me Off – Freedom Philosophy July 19, 2017
- Do You Have the Right to Discriminate? July 18, 2017
- Red Dirt Liberty Report: A Message to the Left July 18, 2017