As I write this, the value of Bitcoin has risen to over $2,500, and the value of Ethereum has...
Nicholas Amato, , Economics, Featured Articles, News, Bitcoin, China, cryptocurrency, government regulations, regulation, 1
The People’s Bank of China has decided to wait two to three years before regulating bitcoin following their meeting...
Nicholas Amato, , Economics, Featured Articles, News, banking, Bitcoin, central banking, China, cryptocurrency, government regulations, regulation, 0
China’s central bank held a meeting on Wednesday with several different Bitcoin exchanges amidst rumors that China could begin...
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Neo-Nazis and the Right to be on the Internet August 23, 2017
- John Lennon Was a Jackass – Freedom Philosophy August 23, 2017
- The Entitled Breeder Part Two: Public Education August 22, 2017
- Red Dirt Liberty Report: Communists vs. Nazis August 22, 2017
- Is it a “Right” if Someone Else is Forced to Pay for it? August 21, 2017