An excerpt from the Libertarian Party platform, 3.6: Representative Government: “We oppose laws that effectively exclude alternative candidates and...
Steve Kerbel, , Activism, Featured Articles, Politics, Civil asset forfeiture, constitution, expropriation, Fourteenth Amendment, law enforcement, police, 1
It would be hard to imagine that any person in our country over the age of 18 has not...
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Ukrainian’s Take on the Russian Witch-Hunt November 24, 2017
- Leaving Liberty, You Were Never Really There in the First Place November 24, 2017
- The Mathematics of Violent Revolution (And How They Apply to the 2nd Amendment) November 23, 2017
- What If Big Firms Can Predict Minimum Wage Hikes? November 23, 2017
- A Libertarian Vegan View of Trump and the Elephants – Freedom Philosophy November 22, 2017