Recently I listened to an interview of Adam Kokesh on the Tom Woods Show. The interview filled my head with many ideas, but one of them is from a comment made that there isn’t enough stories of how people became libertarians. So what I have done is start the #MyLibertyStory campaign – a campaign where I’m encouraging all libertarians to post a video on YouTube about how they became a libertarian and how they developed their libertarian views (books, podcasts, etc.). They should be sure to put #MyLibertyStory in the title of the video to make these videos easy to find!
– We can better assess what brings people to liberty;
– We can help litter YouTube with videos of libertarian talking about what the philosophy means to them (more so that we have already); and
– Get to know each other and make the growing movement feel more close-knit.
So if you create a #MyLibertyStory video please post it on FB.com/MYLibertyStory
This article was edited for grammar, style, and spelling, but not for content. The views expressed are that of the author, Alex Merced, exclusively, and do not reflect that of BeingLibertarian.com or Being Libertarian LLC
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage and Government Budgets - May 11, 2016
- Ask Alex Merced: Minimum Wage - April 2, 2016