Recently I listened to an interview of Adam Kokesh on the Tom Woods Show. The interview filled my head with many ideas, but one of them is from a comment made that there isn’t enough stories of how people became libertarians. So what I have done is start the #MyLibertyStory campaign – a campaign where I’m encouraging all libertarians to post a video on YouTube about how they became a libertarian and how they developed their libertarian views (books, podcasts, etc.). They should be sure to put #MyLibertyStory in the title of the video to make these videos easy to find!
– We can better assess what brings people to liberty;
– We can help litter YouTube with videos of libertarian talking about what the philosophy means to them (more so that we have already); and
– Get to know each other and make the growing movement feel more close-knit.
So if you create a #MyLibertyStory video please post it on FB.com/MYLibertyStory
Latest posts by Alex Merced (see all)
- Interview with Alicia Dearn former Libertarian Party VP candidate - June 6, 2016
- 2nd Amendment and Slavery - December 31, 2015
- Progressives, Conservatives and Libertarians: The Difference - December 13, 2015