BeingLibertarian.com accepts article contributions from the public. Public contributions will be posted
under a guest author account on the website if
Editorial Management is satisfied with the quality and content of the submission. The form for the submission of an article is at the bottom of the page.
- Any submission must be at least 500 words long.
- It must be written in understandable English.
- The article, taken as a whole, must have a distinctive and clear libertarian tone.
- A featured image must be included in the .docx file, or a link to one.
- A short two sentence biography of the author must be included at the end of the article.
- Links and sources must be hyperlinked if possible, and not in a bibliographical form.
- The article must be new and its posting at BeingLibertarian.com must be exclusive. If you wish the article to be published elsewhere, permission must be sought from the Editor in Chief or the Managing Editor.
By submitting an article, you agree to the following:
- These provisions may be changed at any time, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are up-to-date.
- The article will be for the exclusive use of BeingLibertarian.com and Being Libertarian LLC, and that permission must be sought from the Editor in Chief or Managing Editor to publish elsewhere.
- Any article submitted may be edited without consultation by Editorial Management – it is thus imperative that any message you hope to send through the article be conveyed clearly and in understandable English.
- No payment will be rendered by BeingLibertarian.com or Being Libertarian LLC for any public contribution.
- The Editor in Chief has the final say on the recruitment of new authors for BeingLibertarian.com.
- The Editor in Chief or Managing Editor will invite individuals they deem to be worthy of being authors for the site. Alternatively, already-existing volunteers and staff at BeingLibertarian.com and Being Libertarian LLC may, with the editors’ permission, invite individuals, but subject to the consent and oversight of the editors.
- Submitting actively and well-written articles will increase the likelihood of being invited as an author.
- Being invited as an author does not translate into becoming a paid employee of Being Libertarian LLC.
- Submitted articles will not necessarily be published immediately.
- Authors will be informed via email of the tentative date of their article’s publication.
- We recommend that articles should be between 650 to 1,000 words in length.
- The longer an article, the longer it will take to be edited, and therefore, the further down the priority list of posting will it be moved.
- Authors must provide their real first and last names as well as their real email addresses in the submission form below. If they so desire, they may indicate in the field “A brief description about yourself” that they wish to have their identity kept anonymous from the public.
- BeingLibertarian.com is an international libertarian platform: contributions from anywhere in the world, on topics relevant to any context, will be considered if they adhere to the article requirements specified above. Articles need therefore not necessarily be related to the American context.
For more information, please contact the following:
- Editor in Chief: Martin van Staden ([email protected])
- Managing Editor: Dillon Eliassen ([email protected])
For news stories, please contact the following:
- News Editor: Nicholas Amato ([email protected])