Pennsylvania is a key battleground state in this election. Thus, it comes as no surprise that there would be...
Gary St. Fleur, , Economics, Featured Articles, corruption, Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Pennsylvania, Presidential Debate, Republican Party, Scranton, 0
Last night, the vice presidential candidates for the Democratic and Republican parties squared off in a debate where Scranton was mentioned as...
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why is the Left so Dishonest about Islam? June 24, 2017
- Why Taxation Doesn’t Feel Like Theft – The Lowdown on Liberty June 24, 2017
- In Case You Missed It: Philando Castile, Georgia, London Terror Attack. June 23, 2017
- Why Judd Weiss Is Grossly Wrong On the Johnson/Weld Campaign June 22, 2017
- Doth Protest Too Much: Gooney Tunes June 22, 2017