Welcome to socialist Finland, where socialism works just as well as it has everywhere else. To start, all wages...
William Dry, , Featured Articles, Guest Opinions, Basic income, Finland, Milton Friedman, Universal Basic Income, Welfare, 1
Finland’s government is currently drawing up plans to give each of its citizens 800 euros ($900) a month and...
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why Libertarians Should Support Trump’s Infrastructure Plan February 26, 2017
- And Then, Reality Struck: CPAC 2017 Part Three February 26, 2017
- Libertarians’ Biggest Enemy: Totalitarianism February 25, 2017
- CPAC On My Mind: Part Two February 25, 2017
- Perspectives: The Forcible Removal of Milo Yiannapolous February 25, 2017