WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, after finally reforming taxes – his first major piece of legislation...
John Engle, , Featured Articles, Politics, Congress, constitution, Democratic Party, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Newt Gingrich, obamacare, Republican Party, Senate, tax, taxation, taxes, US Constitution, 2
Looking in on the activity (or lack thereof) so far this congressional session, a casual observer might be forgiven...
Bryce Jackson, , Featured Articles, Guest Opinions, Politics, Austin Petersen, Democratic Party, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Justin Amash, libertarian, libertarian party, Libertarianism, Missouri, Mitch McConnell, Republican Party, Senate, 3
On October 22, of this year of our Lord 2017, I saw something that was… peculiar (A little word...
Support Our Work
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Red Dirt Liberty Report: Shut It All Down! January 23, 2018
- Tournament Style Election: A Way to End the Red and Blue Oligarchy January 22, 2018
- Scoring for Liberty: Sports Are A Form of Body Shaming January 19, 2018
- #FakeNews: Trump to Publish His Own Book About His Critics January 18, 2018
- Jeff Flake’s Stalin/Trump Comparison is an Insult to Real Victims of Oppression January 18, 2018